“Improving Lives by Mobilizing the Caring Power of People and Community.”
The United Way Community Resource Center stands as a direct service and referral center for community programs, resources, and information in the Greater Williamsburg area that can help homeless, impoverished, and vulnerable people achieve crisis assistance and sustainability.
- Emergency Utility Assistance
- Eviction Prevention
- Basic Necessities (food, clothing, diapers, toiletries)
- Monthly Food Distribution
- Virginia Employment Commission Workforce Site
- Referrals to
- Community Agencies
- Faith Partners
- Health Services
- Emergency Shelters
- Housing Programs
- Other Homelessness Services
- Veteran’s Assistance Programs
- Financial and Credit Counseling
- Information about Programs and Resources
- Case Management Services by Community Resource Advocates
- Support clients and agencies working to re-house the homeless
- Provide supportive services
- Sustainability Screening
To find out more about how we can assist you, call the Community Resource Center to make an appointment, (757) 229 – 2222.
Mobilizing the Caring Power:
The United Way Community Resource Center serves as a good steward of community resources by providing a vehicle through which individuals and organizations can make an impact in the lives of those in need. By offering ways to give time, money, and other valuable resources we can work together to make a difference.
- In-Kind Donations
- Sponsor a Food Distribution
- Donation Drives
- Become a partner agency
- Provide information to be distributed
- Financial donations to client assistance
To find out more about how you can make a difference in the lives of those in need, call the Community Resource Center, (757) 229 – 2222.
Community Resource Center:
Address: 113 Palace Lane, Suite F, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
Thank You to the Polyzos Family for their generous support of the
United Way Community Resource Center.
Support the Community Resource Center
The United Way Community Resource Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or religion.